/ CUT 60-1
Crepow Portable Inverter IGBT Air Plasma Cutter 60A with Non HF/ Pilot ARC and CNC Connector 220V
Single Phase 220Volts Input voltage
Pilot Arc Start increases cutting capability and cutting speed,
it also improves working life of torch parts
90% High Duty Cycle at 60amps and 40°C
Arc is started Without High-frequency, so it will not disturb
or damage controllers or computers
Grid Cutting is available
Air Flow Checking function is included
CNC Cutting Function and Connector is optional
Built-in protection Circuit of over temperature and over voltage and over current for better reliability
Generator friendly allows to work with diesel generators and avoid failures due to its voltage spikes
1. Cutting current knob: It is used to adjust current.
2. Power indicator: When the machine is connected to the power supply, the indicator lights on.
3. Alarm indicator: When over-heat or over-current, the indicator lights on.
4. Gun and gas alarm indicator.
5. DC indicator: When DC output circuit is active, the indicator lights on.
6. RUN/Air pressure select switch.
(10mm²+300A Earth Clamp)
Copyright © 2023 CREPOW Inc. All rights reserved.